Monday, August 29, 2011

LIFE CHANGING IMAGES!!!!

So, I went shopping for some fruit tonight because I've been severely lacking due to the overabundance of otherwise spicy goodies of the decidedly non-fruity variety (see all previous photos of food). The local grocery store is located UNDER a hoity-toity department store. Yeah.

Anyway, as I was approaching the fruits and vegetables section, this is what mine eyes espied...also known as THE. BEST. GIFT. BOX. EVAR:


That's right. All Spam all the time. Other boxes with Spam had stuff that complemented Spam. Awesome.

On another note, I've been kinda missing pizza, especially since some people have been having First Class Pizza™ twice a week!! You know who you are, ya gluttons. It wouldn't be Korea if they didn't blasphemously slap some of their bbq style beef (bul-go-gi) onto something not theirs and then sell it. You know where I'm going with this. I found a pizza joint that did this very thing so I ordered it on half of it (left side):



Jumpin' Jehosephat, it was yummy! There goes the 5 pounds I lost (well, here comes, rather) from all that walking last week.  I leave you with the above images of beauty.

Until next time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen is currently listening to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIDN5a52pWk

No comments:

Post a Comment