Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This Post's For You, You No-Facebook-Having-Social-Network-Shunning Techie

Hi Richard,

Most everyone else has seen these photos but, you know....

Apt. before furnishing (well, just minus bed, hung up clothing, and kitty):




Improved apt. with bed, a mini futon/couch, and wee wittle kitty-tat:



And now...more Isa!











You can clearly see the sharp bend of her broken tail here...
  :-(

She has already alleviated a lot of loneliness. Not sure I would have been able to sleep at all had she not been here with me the first night -- not that I got much sleep anyway since she's like a baby and only sleeps 2 hours at a time. The rest of the time I had to endure her walking on me, licking my nose, or batting my eyelashes because she thought it was funny that they moved as I blinked. There's never a dull moment with her and when she is not spazzing out and tearing around the place, she only wants to be nearby, sleeping on my shoulder, chest or lap and purring her little tiny purr.

Thankfully, my apt. is only a pleasant 15 minute walk from work (or a 5 minute bus ride) so I can go home for lunch to feed her and myself. She comes when I call her and is a talker, even though her mews are tiny and slight, like she is.

I hope you get to meet her, whether it's when you come to visit or when I bring her back home with me.

Next week: 5 days of vacation for Korean Thanksgiving (Chuseok)!! Yeah, I entertained the notion of flying home for 5 days (since I gain a day flying home) but immediately realized how crazy that'd be.

3 comments: